BLOCK ROTATION IS A,B,C,D
CAFETERIA- Short Order today is- Philly Cheese Sub $4.50 with Fries $6.00.
IMPORTANT GRADE 12 INFORMATION:
- GRAD TRANSITION CAPSTONE PRESENTATIONS-SIGN UP TODAY- all Grade 12’s, TODAY is the last day to sign up for your Graduation Transition Capstone Presentation! Please see Roxanne Boyko or Caitlin Ryan if you have questions.
- GRAD YEARBOOK WRITE-UPS– All grade 12’s, TODAY is the last day to submit your inspirational quote or message for the year book. The link is on the school website and/or the Grad Facebook page.
FASHION SHOW FIELD TRIP-Attention textiles students past and present: The Fashion Show Field Trip is happening Thursday April 18! Any students interested in attending this field trip come see Ms. Williams at lunchtime to pick up your permission forms.
FOOD SAFE CERTIFICATES-Food Safe certificates have arrived! Come to the office at lunch or after school to pick up your certificate.
FUN FEST- the next competition for FunFest is happening on Tuesday, April 9th in the Multi-Purpose room at lunch. Come check out the ultimate lip-sync concert series.
- STUDENT COUNCIL EXECUTIVE – There will be a Students’ Council Executive meeting today at lunch in room E211.
- DOVER BAY GOLF TEAM–There will be a short but very important meeting today at the beginning of lunch for all students who have signed up and are interested in the golf team this year. Please meet in C104 right away at lunch. It will be a 2 minute meeting if everyone gets there right away. Please meet in Mr. Nelson’s room, C104. If you can’t make the meeting, please see Mr. Nelson after school today.
- TRACK AND FIELD-.Urgent last minute meeting regarding uniforms today at lunch in Mrs McWhinnies room E207!!!! All track and field athletes must attend!!
- WEIGHT ROOM- Open every Friday, after school at 2:00pm.