FRIDAY APRIL 5TH BLOCK ROTATION IS A,B,C,D
CAFETERIA- Short Order today is- Chicken Cordon Bleu Burger for $4.50, with Fries $6.00.
IMPORTANT GRADE 12 INFORMATION:
- GRAD TRANSITION CAPSTONE PRESENTATIONS-SIGN UP TODAY- all Grade 12’s, please make sure you have signed up for your Graduation Transition Capstone Presentation by tomorrow, Friday April 5, 1:00 pm. See Roxanne Boyko or Caitlin Ryan if you have questions.
- GRAD YEARBOOK WRITE-UPS– All grade 12’s please make sure to have your inspirational quote or message of appreciation submitted by this Friday, April 5th. The link is on the school website and/or the Grad Facebook page. Please, only appropriate submissions, or your submission will be replaced by an inspirational quote
FASHION SHOW FIELD TRIP-Attention textiles students past and present: The Fashion Show Field Trip is happening Thursday April 18! Any students interested in attending this field trip come see Ms. Williams at lunchtime to pick up your permission forms.
FUN FEST- the next competition for FunFest is happening on Tuesday, April 9th in the Multi-Purpose room at lunch. Come check out the ultimate lip-sync concert series.
Could the following students please come to room C106 after the announcements for a brief meeting: Ryan Derkach, Jordana Grant, Callista Gascoyne, Quad Harrison, Ella Harvey, Tea Lennie, Rai Wells, Bryce Volen, Tavish Parkhurst and Lauryn Rogers.
- ECO CLUB– in Ms. Gvojich / Ms. Campbell’s room D107 at lunch.
- HAMMUMU’S BEADING CLUB– come to room C106 at lunch.
- CHEER TEAM– meets every Thursday in front of the weight room afterschool.
- DEBATE CLUB– is every Thursday after school in Portable 11.
- KNITTING CLUB– in Ms. Domino / Ms. Busby room C104A, at lunch.
- RAINBOW ALLIANCE CLUB – meets every Thursday at lunch in Portable 9.
- STUDENT COUNCIL EXECUTIVE – Our exec meetings will now be taking place every Friday at lunch due to dodgeball tournaments, see you tomorrow!
- REC BADMINTON– Badminton team tryouts are continuing this Thursday from 5:00 – 7:00. Come out if you would like a spot on the team! Rec badminton happens every Thursday from 3:00PM – 5:00PM in the gym.
- DOVER BAY GOLF TEAM–There will be a short but very important meeting tomorrow at the beginning of lunch for all students who have signed up and are interested in the golf team this year. Please meet in C104 right away at lunch. It will be a 2 minute meeting if everyone gets there right away. Please meet in Mr. Nelson’s room, C104. If you can’t make the meeting, please see Mr. Nelson after school today.
- DODGEBALL MATCHUPS-Today is day two of the preliminary dodgeball matchups. On the boys side we have ‘Taste the Rainbow’ playing ‘Beef Dip’. On the girls side we have ‘Big Nick Energy’ playing ‘The Doormats’. Make sure to come out to the gym to watch these four teams dip, dive, duck and dodge.